Become a Heritage Foundation member in 2015
When you join Heritage, you help real leadership in Washington—leadership focused on restoring America’s founding principles and the ideas that made America great: free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense.
Your membership could not be more important. Liberal policies are taking America down a dangerous path. Elected officials of both parties continue to pile on new debt and spending; government increasingly ignores the limits imposed by the Constitution; and programs like Obamacare threaten to undermine our freedom. The American people have had enough, which gives us a tremendous opportunity to make the case for our ideas to citizens and lawmakers alike. We have to act now.
Heritage: The trusted conservative leader
As a conservative, you know we are your voice in Washington.
For more than forty years, Heritage has championed conservative principles by countering the left’s radical policies and keeping conservative ideas at the center of every debate. Here’s what some of the movement’s strongest voices have to say:
“Some of the finest conservative scholars alive today, live, work, and breathe at The Heritage Foundation.”
“No organization on earth is a better supplier of innovative, conservative ideas grounded in founding principles than Heritage.”
Your membership gets results
Here’s the impact Heritage members have had in 2015:
- Lawmakers like Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI) are already drawing from our comprehensive, 189-page roadmap for lawmakers, called Opportunity for All, Favoritism to None, that details solutions on issues like reforming taxes, cutting spending, repealing and replacing Obamacare, and rebuilding national defense.
- Heritage research allowed conservatives to hold firm on issues like ending the Export-Import Bank, defunding Planned Parenthood, stopping No Child Left Behind, cutting spending, and stopping tax hikes.
- We’re storming the nation on our Reclaim America tour, showing thousands of Americans that conservatives have the solutions to the problems facing the country.
- We educated newly-elected congressmen on how the Washington Establishment works, and we developed a strong bench of new young leaders to help lead the conservative movement.
- By building a stronger nationwide network among 639 state and local conservative organizations, Heritage gave our movement new strategies to use against big government at the grassroots level.
- While the Obama administration stumbled in its dealings with Syria, Russia, and other countries, Heritage experts provided crucial direction to policymakers on foreign policy.
- Heritage worked with Congressional leaders to counter the administration’s push for more regulations and red tape, which would limit freedom and increase prices for consumers while expanding the size and scope of the federal government.
It’s time to move conservative ideas forward
As a critical election year approaches, Heritage will build on our recent victories, creating momentum that will carry us through the midterm elections and beyond. Now is the time for you to get involved.
With your tax deductible donation, you will join with more than half a million conservatives across the nation supporting Heritage’s effort to restore an America where freedom, opportunity, prosperity, and civil society flourish.
Together, we can make your conservative ideas a reality. Join Heritage today!